Friday, August 03, 2007

i have weird sleeping habits. just for today, at least.

i returned home and slept for awhile before dinner,

had my dinner, did some work and fell asleep at 11pm,

slept for 45 mins and studied for 1/2 hour.

and i fell asleep again from 12 to 2

so..here i am.
that's cause i've not studied for my history test and if i don't study for the next two hours...i'm screwed.

so it'll be sleep again from 430 to 0630



totally weird, i'm seriously dying.
2.4 run on saturday, not in top condition to run so its like byebye to my position i've kept for two years. somewhere there.



okay i'll go do my work now.
and btw i've bought teppei's new album! :DDD



and i think i'll choose to reply my tags another day..have to filter them and that'll take time -.-||



bye, good morning its 2:27am now

seeyou in school 4.5 hours later




EMMA

No comments: